With a minimum of 10 years’ experience, working within the asbestos surveying industry, each of our surveyors have a wealth of knowledge to ensure you get a detailed and accurate report.
Why use us?
- We pride ourselves on high levels of service. We provide detailed verbal advice and guidance not just a quotation - what to do next, how to manage the findings etc.
- All prices are extremely competitive and are inclusive of testing suspect material samples taken.
- We are very prompt in responding to enquiries and delivering surveys.
- We are able to manage all remedial works arising from survey conclusions
- We offer nationwide coverage
Who is responsible for arranging asbestos surveys?
It is the duty of anyone who is responsible for the maintenance and repairs of a building to manage the asbestos risk.
By conducting asbestos surveys the type, condition, location and extent of the asbestos containing materials (acm’s) present within a property are able to be identified. Each survey includes photographs of sampled and suspect asbestos containing materials, property plans, material risk assessment and recommendations for managing or removing asbestos containing materials.
We offer the following:
- Management Asbestos Surveys (non-intrusive survey)
suitable for occupied and unoccupied properties as it is non-intrusive
- Pre-Refurbishment / Pre-Demolition Asbestos Surveys (fully intrusive survey)
Can only be carried out on vacant properties prior to major refurbishment or demolition works taking place as intrusive
GET A FREE QUOTE:
All asbestos surveys are carried out in accordance with HSG264 The Survey Guide.
They are structured so that they are easy to understand and emailed to you in a PDF format.