With a minimum of 10 years’ experience, working within the asbestos surveying industry, each of our surveyors has a wealth of knowledge to ensure you get a detailed and accurate report.
Why use us?
- We pride ourselves on high levels of service. We provide detailed verbal advice and guidance, not just a quotation - what to do next, how to manage the findings etc.
- All prices are extremely competitive and are inclusive of testing suspect material samples taken.
- We are very prompt in responding to enquiries and delivering surveys.
- We are able to manage all remedial works arising from survey conclusions
- We offer nationwide coverage
Who is responsible for arranging asbestos surveys?
It is the duty of anyone who is responsible for the maintenance and repairs of a building to manage the asbestos risk.
By conducting asbestos surveys the type, condition, location and extent of the asbestos-containing materials (ACM's) present within a property are able to be identified. Each survey includes photographs of sampled and suspect asbestos-containing materials, property plans, material risk assessment and recommendations for managing or removing asbestos-containing materials.
We offer the following:
- Management Asbestos Surveys (non-intrusive survey)
suitable for occupied and unoccupied properties as it is non-intrusive
- Pre-Refurbishment / Pre-Demolition Asbestos Surveys (fully intrusive survey)
Can only be carried out on vacant properties prior to major refurbishment or demolition works taking place as intrusive
GET A FREE QUOTE:
All asbestos surveys are carried out in accordance with HSG264 The Survey Guide.
They are structured so that they are easy to understand and emailed to you in a PDF format.